Saturday, November 20, 2010

Date Night



Last night I had a special night out with my boy. I had won a pair of tickets from our local Christian radio station to go and see Gallery 7's production of Peter Pan. I just knew I had to take my theatre buff! It was a full house and a very good production. Nathan was pleased to watch his own acting coach in the lead role of 'Wendy'.
Afterwards, we made our way to a local coffee house for dessert and hot chocolate. Definitely a most enjoyable evening.


7 comments:

Terry said...

Lucky Nate and lucky you. But what happened to the 'Farrah' hair?

Keri's Collage... said...

Fun night!!

villagegirl said...

What a great date night! They do put on some great performances.

Ang said...

fabulous!

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet that you got to spend such a great evening with Nate.

white girl said...

I saw this post before and thought I had commented on it. Drr..

I love winning prizes! So cool that you could enjoy an evening out and your winnings with your son. Such great memories. :)

Kerry said...

What a great night!!