Sunday, February 14, 2010

Did You Feel The Love?

My love filled weekend started off with valuable gems. Rubies to be exact! My co-worker, Marci and I were given these fabulous rings by a student. Lovely, aren't they?

Nate came home from school half pleased and half embarrassed. He received an anonymous candy-gram on Friday. Hmmmm.....someone has a crush on my boy! Can't say I blame them :)


My Valentine surprise was a magazine, tulips and a garden hose/nozzle set. Please don't laugh! I am a practical sort of girl, so this is a gift that I truly appreciated. We usually don't even give each other Valentine gifts so it was a great surprise.


In turn, I gave Keith tools to fuel his second passion in life (I am his first in case you were wondering!). Coffee and caramel syprup from Starbucks. He was super happy!


Our dinner was a chocolate fondue! How decadent! The kids were thrilled as they have never had fondue before. I think that we may have to make this a tradition.

A great weekend despite Nathan having the stomach flu and Liam being a complete handful.
Hopefully you all had a great weekend of love too!

7 comments:

Anneliese said...

I think that's great that you did a chocolate fondue wtih the kids! Make it a tradition!

villagegirl said...

That sounds like a fantastic Valentine's dinner tradition. i think I may take it up for next year. Chocolate for dinner - that's my kinda meal! :)

Anonymous said...

We're big fans of chocolate fondue at our house. Although I've never thought to make it for dinner before. Hmmm...I may have to try that! :)

I see you got a Real Simple magazine. Lucky! That IS a good gift.

cayman77 said...

What a fun V-day! Rach even in sweats u always look great!!!!! Sounds like a fun fun weekend!

Kerry said...

I love the rings!! And the fondue looks great...what a fun idea. :)

Tracy Milton said...

Looks like a great weekend. I hope Nathan is feeling better soon.

Keri's Collage... said...

Looks like a fun celebration from start to finish!