Sunday, December 30, 2012

Quitter

Okay, so I gave up on the December photo challenge.  I have many excellent excuses!  It was super busy at our place over Christmas as we had Keith's sister and family to our place for five nights.  It was great to have them...easy guests are wonderful!  We had some great chats, late night hot-tubbing, walks, and lots of fun. 
We wrapped up Christmas officially with the tree coming down yesterday and a final Klassen gathering in Vancouver.
The next big event will be New Year's Eve.  In 2013, I will endevour to speak more kindly to my children.  Less bark!
Today the sun is shining brightly which is a great treat on the grey, west coast and I do believe we will be spending a good part of it outdoors.  A nice long walk somewhere and a chance for Liam to practice riding his new bike.  He's over the moon with it!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Walking in the snow today as just as good.