Saturday, March 09, 2013

Cereal, How I Love Thee

Have you noticed a new cereal in your grocery store's cereal aisle?  I have always enjoyed the 'bagged' typed cereals when we stay in Oroville during the summer and now it appears they have come to Canada.  These knock-off cereals are extremely close if not precisely the same as the name brand stuff.  At least these 'Cinnamon Bliss' taste JUST like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!  The price was very reasonable as well.
I haven't been eating cold cereal as a daily breakfast anymore due to it's high caloric count but on the weekends I certainly do have a bowl.
Give it a try and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

villagegirl said...

I've been buying Sally's for about a year. It really is good!!

Anonymous said...

Hmm...I may have to keep an eye out for that cereal since my kids LOVE Cinnamon Toast Crunch but it rarely goes on sale.

Kori's House said...

I bought the golden wheat puffs tonight, will let you know what I think when I open them and try them :)