Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tranquilize ME!

Sweaty all over.
Upset tummy.
Second thoughts.
Grumpy.
Nervous.
Stressed.
Irritable.

Sure signs I'm about to go on a big holiday.
Am I the only loser who experiences pre-holiday stress? 

Tomorrow night I'll be flying over America to get to our cruise port to sail the Caribbean seas.  Sounds dreamy, I know but right now I'm not sure I want to go.  Keith is excited and jumping around like a nitwit which is totally annoying.
Just another way in which we are complete opposites!

Once I am there and in a more relaxed frame of mind I'll be journaling and taking tons of pictures so I can share with you all about our very first cruise and our first BIG holiday (just the two of us) since our honeymoon.  Oh goodness!

8 comments:

Kori's House said...

I think we might be related... I'm the exact same way per-trip. You'll be fine when you get there and you will have an amazing trip!

Keri's Collage... said...

I get jittery pre-trip so I totally understand! Try to enjoy the journey! Have a fantastic second honeymoon!

Kerry said...

I get sick before traveling too!! But then it goes away once the excitement kicks in. :)
Have a great time!!

villagegirl said...

It sounds like you are pretty normal.
Once you are on the plane (or off it...depending) you will have a blast! I can't wait to see all your pictures! What an amazing, uninterrupted time to spend with hubby! Providing he settles down. :)
Have a great time...will be thinking of you and wishing I was there.

Ang said...

Have a great time!!

cayman77 said...

cant wait to see all the pics!!!

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you all week...wondering what kind of adventures you're having. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Oh, and I'm right there with you in the pre-trip stress. Maybe it's a girl thing?

Trace said...

I get like that even when we're just going away for the weekend. LOL!!

I loved reading about your cruise - sounds like it was wonderful! :)