Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Heading Toward 2014

Congratulations, if you are reading this you are one of my few remaining faithful blog readers.  If I could provide you with a medal I would.
Thanks for hanging out....you are loyal peeps!
I will endeavour to blog a few times a month.  Now that I have an iPhone and can blog from the Blogger app, I hope to be inspired to blog on the fly.
2014 is coming quickly and there will be no predictions, hopes or resolutions.
One day at a time is where it's at!
 
I reckon most of my time, energy and thoughts will be taken up with these men in my life anyhow.
Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

Such a beautiful family (& picture). Thankful for you my friends.

villagegirl said...

I agree Keri - beautiful family pic.
Well, I look forward to seeing your blog posts, many or few. :)
Happy New Year!

Sonya said...

Happy New Year! :)