Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Band Mom

I just spent a very fun weekend being a chaperone for Chad's band trip to Victoria. 
Here are a few highlights!



 An honour to play on the steps of the Legislature!







I sure hope that Chad stays on with band!  It's fun to travel with those kids!  Aside from that,  the discipline and high standards that Mr Joiner expects from those students will teach them such valuable life skills.  I was most impressed with how they respected him. 
Go Screaming Eagles!!!

5 comments:

Terry said...

Wonderful. Can you still play the clarinet?

villagegirl said...

Yes, Mr. Joiner can command perfection out of middle schoolers! I'm sure some of the respect might also be labelled 'fear'. But I must say he puts out an amazing performance! They are fantastic year after year.

sultana said...

I love a man in uniform !

AF said...

What a great weekend. That would have been fun to watch.

Sonya said...

Marching bands are the coolest!