Monday, October 05, 2009

Cleaning Up Messes

I just got these fabulous bibs from a local business. I'd encourage you to check out her site. The bibs are very well made and you can chose the fabric!

I had booked a carpet cleaner a few weeks ago to do our house. It had been two years and they really needed to be freshened up. The day after I made my appointment, my mom emailed and let me know she had just bought a steam cleaner. She did her house and was very impressed with the results and told me she would do mine! I really didn't want to drop $300 on carpet cleaning so I was happy to take her up on the offer. Today she just did the stairs and my mats from the entry. They are sparkly clean and the carpet isn't very wet at all. She said she'll be back tomorrow to do the upstairs. Thanks Mom!!!

6 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

Nice mom .. .I'm so happy for you. I'm thinking that she probably enjoyed doing your house more than hers. I always think I'd rather clean up some one else's house. . and they could come clean mine. . It hasn't ever happened, but I always say. . never say never. Maybe I should put if out there as a blog challenge.
What if I'd get a 4000 square foot house lady take me up on it?

Just thinking out loud. Some blog posts are better left undone.

Anonymous said...

Super cute bibs!

My MIL has a carpet cleaner and it sure comes in handy when I want to clean my carpets. Of course, I have to do it myself, but at least I don't have to pay anything.

Kerry said...

The bibs are so cute. And, what a wonderful Mom you have. I don't have to worry about carpet cleaning since our house has tile but I do have to mop on a daily basis. :(

Jennie said...

Yay on the bibs...isn't Kim talented!? They are so cute.

We are needing to rent one of those carpet cleaners from the local grocery store this weekend because our renters (who broke their lease, might I add) left the condo in a mess! Wish I had a mom with a carpet cleaner! Enjoy!! :)

villagegirl said...

Yay Mom! Sparkly clean carpets are always a good thing!
I like Lovella's idea. :)
The bibs are SO cute! I wish I would have found stuff like that for the boys.

QuiltNut Creations said...

Kim's stuff is awesome; she is so talented!

YAY for mom's!!