Monday, October 26, 2009

Cozy & Warm


I received a most lovely gift from my mom when I went to pick up Liam after work today. A brand new 'bean bag'. Even though I call it a bean bag it isn't filled with beans...it's filled with wheat or barley. Warm it up for 3 minutes in the microwave and you can say bye bye to icy feet in bed. It's my best friend in winter! My exisiting bag was very old and somewhat worn out so my mom made each of us one of our very own. Thank you Mom!!!
Onto the health report. Keith, Nathan and Chad all had the flu (regular variety) this weekend. I played nurse and did my best to keep myself and Liam healthy. Nate and Chad should go to school tomorrow I think. Their eyes still have that ill look but I'm hoping a good night's sleep tonight with erase that. Keith will also head back to work tomorrow. It hit him the hardest as he was sick for almost a full week. It's a wicked flu.
Keep healthy out there blogger-friends...wash your hands lots!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And here I thought that I was the only one who used a heated bean bag on my feet during the cold winter nights. Yours is prettier than mine though. :)

Sorry to hear that your family was sick. Been there, done that, glad to be pretty much on the other side of it now.

Canadian Kristin said...

I need one of those toasty toe warmers, what a great idea!

Glad to hear your guys are on the mend!

Fiona said...

I've now put the bean bag on my Christmas list. :)