Saturday, November 14, 2009

Crime Scene?

Last night we listened to raccoons rummaging in our yard. We don't know exactly what happened to this little guy but the time we got out there with our flash lights there was a HUGE raccoon dragging a dead raccoon around the garden. I guess he decided to leave him behind and go back home. Thanks....super.....just what I wanted to wake up to!

Crazy to think this is what city living is like around here. It's not like we live on a greenbelt or anything!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious! Well, maybe not to you...but I have a twisted sense of humour. Plus, I don't have to dispose of the corpse.

Kori's House said...

Maybe he is just suntanning??

What did the kids think of that??
Maybe Chad could bring it to show & tell!

Jennie said...

Oh my word!!

Terry said...

There once was an dead Racoon
Who died by the light of the moon
If we throw him on the road
In a splayed out mode
I'm sure he'll be gone by noon!

Jenn said...

That's funny! I'm surprised that has never happened in our yard! We have heard an owl attack something though in the middle of the night and the squealing that went on gave us chills...

Dickie Chick said...

ok ... oh my! The show and tell idea is hilarious!

QuiltNut Creations said...

so funny. your posts on FB had me cracking up

Fiona said...

Loved it when I saw it on FB and still love it now ... although I did find myself thinking, "Aaawww, poor guy," so maybe I'm softening up.