Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Scenes from My Day Off

It doesn't get more exciting than this!!!!
I made pizza buns. If you don't make these, you oughta! Tossing these in the lunch box beats making a sandwich any day of the week!

I chased my little toddler all day. He's walking and into EVERYTHING. As you can see he's heading for the forbidden master bedroom. I often forget to shut the doors behind me.


I did my best to stay OUT of the Halloween treats.


I tortured Liam with a puffer and breathing treatment. He's not really 'sick' persay but he is sounding rather chesty and it's not going away on it's own. Better safe than sorry.


I vacuumed the whole house. I find that it needs it twice a week for sure. This is a chore I don't really mind.


And lastly, several loads of laundry. Also, a chore I don't really mind too much. The washing machine does most of the work :)
Tonight's menu is corn chowder and fresh biscuits. A good day with plenty accomplished!


12 comments:

Kerry said...

Wow...you were busy. I agree, pizza buns are great!! So are chocolates. I'm kind of dreading that Joaquin may be crawling and walking soon...I have to enjoy these nice moments when he just sits still and doesn't get into anything. :)

Keri's Collage... said...

You had a super day! I wish my day looked like this! My kids are getting crappy sandwiches in their lunches again and my laundry is washed and dried and laying in piles!

The picture of Liam on the loose is so cute!

Kori's House said...

One day off and you worked your butt off!!
Looks very productive. Lucky boys to have yummy lunches :)

I LOVE that picture of Liam taking off down the hall :)

Anonymous said...

You've been one busy lady! Those pizza buns look fantastic. I may have to give those a try next week.

Canadian Kristin said...

That IS a ton to accomplish on one day...all the while chasing a toddler out of forbidden rooms! Good jobs!

villagegirl said...

Yum! On all accounts. Pizza buns, chocolate, corn chowder and sweet baby. Sounds like a great day. It feels so good to accomplish so much in one day! I hope you weren't worn out. Although I imagine the chocolate would help a little. :)

Stephanie said...

Those pizza buns look awesome! Your boys sure are lucky . . .

Ang said...

OK - need more details on how you make these pizza buns!!! jealous on so many counts and I'd love to try them

QuiltNut Creations said...

Rachel, can i get the recipe for those pizza buns?

cayman77 said...

me too :)

Anneliese said...

Hi Rachel . . . those pizza buns do look wonderful!! =)

Fiona said...

I'm next on needing the recipe for those pizza buns. You never thought you'd see ME ask for a recipe, did you? haha! :)

Love the pic of Liam making a break for your room.