Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Young Pups

Oh dear. Another kissy kissy. This was taken in September of 1991 at Mt Baker. Keith and I had been dating about 2 months. As you can see Keith is wearing his 'skinny' jeans...and now they are back again. That makes us quite old y'know! Keith was my first (and last) serious boyfriend. 1991 was a bit of a tough year for us as Keith had one more year of high school and I had just graduated. I do believe I was a distraction to his studies and his grades slipped!

7 comments:

Kimberley said...

hehehe, that's so cute rachel! gotta say, keith sure rocked those skinny jeans...even though I still do NOT understand that fashion statement on boys. :)

Keri's Collage... said...

Cute!

Terry said...

So who took the photo? A tripod?

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the skinny jeans of the late 80's, early 90's. I believe my man was rocking them far past the time they were in style.

Stephanie said...

So cute :)

Karis said...

love it!! too funny. :)

Kerry said...

What a cute picture!! My hubby also wore "skinny" jeans and now wouldn't be caught dead in them. Too funny. :)