Sunday, June 17, 2012

A Markings of a Great Dad

He spends time recreating with his kids.


He makes their birthday cakes with care and creativity.

 He's their personal barber.


He's got strong shoulders.

He takes his kids on special one-on-one trips.
 He shows his boys by example how to treat their future wife.


He truly loves babies.
 He's never afraid to show his love and affection.

Keith you are a great dad.  The boys are blessed to have you as a dad and I love watching you with them!
And thank you to my dad for setting an example so I knew what qualities to look for in a spouse that would make him a great dad one day!

4 comments:

sultana said...

Hurrah for Keith and Terry and my Dad too !

Trace said...

Awww!! :)

Terry said...

Thanks! And thanks for the wonderful gift. You know me well.

Anonymous said...

Yup. Keith sounds like a keeper. ;)