Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Midnight Snack

Last night I awoke to crying coming from Liam's room.  It was 3:30 am.  I went in to see what was up, thinking it was one of his famous night time nosebleeds but he was quietly sobbing and saying he was hungry!
I remember that yesterday evening he had said a few times he was hungry but since he had eaten a hearty dinner we figured he wasn't serious.
I suppose he was!
So after a nice snack of banana and yogurt, he settled back down to sleep.  Of course I didn't fall back asleep until 4:45 am or so.  I think that this evening I will be a bit pro-active and fill up his tummy with some porridge before bed!

2 comments:

sultana said...

Wow, he must be going through a growing spurt !

Kori's House said...

I thought he looked taller on sunday... then again I think he looks taller every week :)