Wednesday, June 06, 2012

The Weekend

I will not question why but I am again able to upload photos.  I don't know how long this will last but will keep trying until I am denied again!

It was grad weekend for Melissa.  She had a great time celebrating the end of her high school years with her friends.  The grad parade was amusing and beautiful!



The boys have their bikes all tuned up and sorted out now so we are able to send them away to play tennis and burn off excess energy.  Believe me when I say this is a VERY good thing!


Sunday we walked the Discovery Trail.  It was a good two hour walk and near the end was a rest to play at a great park.  I love walking!  It's my favorite form of exercise.



If you look very closely you can see the MEI campus in the background here.  Even just one or two years ago it was much clearer but the trees are growing so fast.  I blame it on the excessive rains this spring!

4 comments:

Terry said...

That is a nice walk, especially in the Fall. I did not know there was a bench there. Must be new!

QuiltNut Creations said...

The girls dresses are beautiful! We have never done the Discovery Trail, maybe if we ever get some sun we'll come in and go for a walk.

Trace said...

Love the dresses!!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a well-rounded weekend!