Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Just Own Up to It!

I had a situation today. 

This is the email I sent to a real estate agent:

Hello ****,

I had the unfortunate experience of having you ride my tail and honk at me through a school zone (Cornerstone Christian on Downes Road).  Not only was that very rude but bad advertising as your name is plastered on the back of your vehicle!



This is the email I received in return:


Rachel,


I would like to apologize if I upset you over an obvious misunderstanding this morning. It was not my intention today to leave my house and upset anyone on the way to work, including you.  I don't really like it when those things happen to me, either.  I hope your day improved after our encounter this morning. If I had your name and contact information, I would gladly forward you a gift to apologize.

 
All the best to you and your family,




One word to describe her response:  LAME!

4 comments:

Terry said...

"Obvious misunderstanding"? How about just apologising for being rude. Just take the gift. Hahaha.

villagegirl said...

good grief! Some people, huh?
I agree. take the gift. :)

White Girl said...

I thought it was a nice apology. Much better than anything we would get over here, that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

I really think she should have just admitted her wrong doing instead of pretending it was a misunderstanding. But ya, you should have definitely taken the gift!