Saturday, October 06, 2012

Liam's Party

Liam had a small but enjoyable party for his 4th birthday.  We all had fun watching him opening his gifts and playing with them.  He quickly found his favorites and so did the guests!  Who knew a $4 blow-up robot head from Liquidation World would be so popular?!
 
 
Liam is really into dressing up so this knight costume was well received!
 
 Liam requested a chocolate cake with Hot Wheels.  This is what I came up with and he was very happy.  So I was happy.  Not my best work but decorating cakes never has been my forte!
 
 
A week post-party this is the number one gift which was from Nathan.  A motorized Hot Wheels track.  He plays with it all the time!
And now this is the last year I will call him 'baby'.  Once they are five (in my books anyhow) they are all 'growed up'!!! 

3 comments:

White Girl said...

The most important part about a cake is how it tastes! And it looks cute, to boot. :)

Happy Birthday, Liam!

Anonymous said...

Liam makes the cutest knight I've ever seen. :)

And I agree with White Girl about the cake.

Trace said...

Aww..Happy Belated birthday to Liam! He looks so cute in his knight costume!

And I have to say, that is one impressive birthday cake! :)