Friday, January 11, 2013

Stand Still

Christmas vacation derailed my weight loss mojo.
I undid all my good eating habits with having so many delicious things to eat around the house.
I am proud that even though I let my eating go to pot I didn't do the same with my exercise.  I have kept up my routine faithfully.  Thankfully that prevented any weight gain but on the other hand I have not lost a single pound in a month.
I am working hard to re-establish proper eating habits and it's like starting all over again...it's hard!
Trying to keep focused on my goal and not give up!

4 comments:

Terry said...

But it is not a setback, only a temporary plateau.

cayman77 said...

Dec would be the worst month- to not gain weight- :)

villagegirl said...

I have faith in you! 'Tis but a minor hiccup. You already look amazing and if you never lose another ounce you will still be gorgeous!

QuiltNut Creations said...

Good news is you kept up with the exercise! You are doing awesome!!