Thursday, October 10, 2013

A First and Possibly Last

So last weekend I attended my very first BC Lions football game at BC Place.

Highlights:
Meeting up with friends, Gary & Sonya, Chris & Heather, Roger & Kori.
Watching the cheerleaders the 'felines' prance around in orange plastic boots.
Half-time show Super Dogs.
Big ole hot dog and Pepsi.

Lowlights:
The football game itself.  I do not understand the rules and we lost.
The indoor temp was freezing....absolutely freezing.
Getting 'kicked out' of BC Place for chatting too long after the game.
Paying BIG prices for nosebleeds seats.  Crikey!


I think the list almost balances out but not quite enough for me to try that again.  I think I prefer hockey...and those ticket prices are most definitely out of my league!

Here are a few pictures...thanks Sonya!






2 comments:

Heather said...

Your balance sheet is quite correct...
I also am much more of a hockey fan, but sadly don't have the budget to allow for that. The company we shared was a highlight, although I wish us girls could have chatted a bit more :)

Sonya said...

I'm so glad you all could join us! Like Heather, I wish our seating arrangement would have allowed for socializing among us girls. Thinking back on it, I don't know why we girls didn't sit four in a row. That would have been better. Oh well.

Did you know that Jon Bon Jovi was also apparently at that game? That would go in my highlight list even though I didn't see him. :)