Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cowboy & Cake

Western day at the elementary school.  Liam was the cutest cowboy I'd ever seen!

 My dad and his three most favorite grandsons.  It's always a bit of a competition to see who gets to sit next to him.  My boys think it's simply hilarious to try and ruin each picture I take with cross eyes.  They will pay.
 My mom and her requested birthday cake.  It's PW's Prune cake and before you go and gag yourself silly over a PRUNE cake, you oughta try it.  It's quite amazing!
 William's 17th birthday this past week so we had a dual party!

3 comments:

Terry said...

Prune cake!! Oh ya! Most excellent.

Sonya said...

Sorry, but I don't believe I will ever make a prune cake. I have a bad association with prunes after working in a group home!

villagegirl said...

You've made it before I think? I have yet to try it. :)
You are right. He's darn cute!!