Thursday, November 07, 2013

Reached My Limit


My boys like to drink water and this is a healthy and proper thing to do.  They also like to drink water, leave the cup randomly on the table or counter and then forget which one is theirs.  Then they take a new cup.  Repeat, repeat, repeat.
This had to stop.
The mother ran out of patience with this untidy habit.
My solution was to give each child a 'spot'.  Their cup may live in this spot only and they will only take out ONE cup per day.  
Rinse and re-use, I say!

4 comments:

villagegirl said...

Oh. My. Goodness!! That is the perfect solution! That exact scenario lives in my house and it drives me crazy. Thanks for the idea. :)

Stephanie said...

I'm glad this system works so well for you. But this wouldn't work in our house for two reasons. First, our tiny kitchen does not have enough counter space to devote a space to just drinking glasses. Second, one's family has to agree to abide by this rule! Only 2 out of 3 in my house would!

Sonya said...

Great idea!

Trace said...

Awesome idea!