Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Dinner Divine



My bro and I put together a fantastic Thai stir-fry tonight. I ate so much but it's made from some pretty healthy ingredients so no need to feel bad, right? AND...we went for a nice walk after supper so maybe that balanced it all off.


Tasty Chinese noodles

Lots of red and orange peppers.

Yummy savoy cabbage and bean sprouts

Saucy sauce

Chicken is the 'meat' of this stir fry but I bet it would be really good with shrimp instead or even in addition to.

The finished product with a sprinkling of crushed peanuts and some hot pepper flakes.

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Kori's House said...

That looks very yummy! I wish I could smell it :)

villagegirl said...

Oh YUM! Hand over the recipe please. :)

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...that looks delish. I just love stir fry!

Unknown said...

OH...MY...GOSH!! That looks amazing! Would you mind sharing your exact recipe with me (how much oyster sauce, etc.)? Or did you just throw it all together? YUM!

Rachel said...

It is as amazing as it looks! I'll email you the recipe, Jill & GFF.
Anyone else???

Anonymous said...

That looks absolutely delicious and is making me really hungry right about now! I think it looks just right with the chicken...no shrimp for me!!!

Keri's Collage... said...

yum! that looks amazing! Recipe please :)

Kori's House said...

yes, me too please :)