Thursday, May 31, 2007

One Word...

Thanks Jennie for tagging me....sort of :)
Fellow readers: Feel free to consider yourself tagged



Yourself: busy
Your Hair: frizzy/wavy
Your Mother: outgoing
Your Father: calm
Your Favorite Item: right now my bedroom ceiling fan
Your Dream Last Night: no dreams, was up comforting coughing child
Your Favorite Drink: anything very cold
Your Dream Car: I like the one I have
Dream Home: it would be professional decorated
The Room You Are In: family room
Where You Want to be in Ten Years: content
Who You Hung Out With Last Night: family
You’re Not: outgoing
One of Your Wish List Items: a sofa table (don't I dream big?)
The Last Thing You Did: make a pasta salad
You Are Wearing: capris and a tank top
Your Favorite Weather: warm sun, cool breeze
Last Thing You Ate: Rice Krispies
Your Life: steady
Your Mood: PMS, I'm afraid
Your Best Friend: Keith
What Are You Thinking About Right Now: picking up Chad from school in 1 minute
Your Car: Jetta
What Are You Doing At The Moment: typing furiously
Relationship Status: happily married
What Is On Your TV: dust
What Is The Weather Like: warm with potential for HOT
When Is The Last Time You Laughed: last night

Oh would you look at that. I am terrible at following instructions. Those are NOT one word answers. Too bad...it's my blog and I can do what I like :)
Chad told me in the car when I picked him up that today was going to be a horrible terrible no good very bad day. I asked why and he told me that one of his classmates tried to kiss him on the lips! He said: It's okay Mom...I dodged her.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You furious typer you!!!!!! Yummy pasta salad!

Jennie said...

I was going to comment that you didn't follow the instructions but you're right...your blog, you can do whatever you want! ;)

Keep dodging, Chad!!...you've probably got years of that ahead of you!! :)

Keri's Collage... said...

good answers!

Kori's House said...

I love 'The Chad'.

I had a 'no good very bad week' Chad, so I can relate!

villagegirl said...

hee, love the kiss dodging. Way to deak her out Chad! Keep it up!
Although he'll have to keep practicing his dodge. He's a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Great answers!

And I love Chad's little kissing adventure. So cute!

Canadian Kristin said...

Your hair never looks frizzy to me!

Good job, Chad.....keep dodging!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Chad, it's only the beginning! I kissed a boy in grade one. He had red hair and freckles...it was a sign. Random thought of the day...eeks.

Theresa said...

Nice dodging!!! Gave my a great laugh for today!!!

Fiona said...

I hear ya on the ceiling fan and I love the dodging the kiss story. Very cute!