Thursday, October 18, 2007

Everything I am Not


Chad. My 'baby'....my delight! He is a perfect miniature of his dad. He is absolutely the opposite of myself and it is very fun to watch him grow. He is very creative and I am not exaggerating when I tell you that he plays with his Lego every single day. Everyday! When we were on vacation a few times this summer he would tell me after the first day.....I miss my Lego. It does make birthdays and Christmas easy :) This is a creation he made after Thanksgiving dinner at my parents. He wanted me to take a photo to submit to Lego magazine as they have a section for pictures such as these. Now to just get it printed and mailed away.
And I must mention that last weekend Chad did finally learn to ride his bike all by himself. He's very proud of himself and we are too!

7 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

Uh, my 28 year old sent me a picture of the lego that there yet unborn child desires for Christmas. I sent him an email back and said . . .now you will be the dad, have fun with that.
Lego was always under the tree, every year with out fail.

Colleen said...

Oh no! I can't see the picture unfortunately. I will have to imagine his amazing creation ....

Theresa said...

He is so cute, that is so great he loves lego, it is so nice when they can play by themselves.
Do your boys like playmobil? That is what we are thinking of for this Christmas (knights and pirates), there is always a battle going on in Jack's room, I hope it doesn't end.

Karis said...

Your boys are so photogenic. I love lego - I try to get Rylan to play with it all the time but he has zero interest - maybe Jase will like it?

villagegirl said...

Yay Chad for riding his bike! That's great!
I grew up with Lego myself and do quite enjoy it. Ethan is just starting to get interested and I think there will be some under our tree for the first time this year.

Colleen said...

So cool and he looks so proud!

Anonymous said...

Joel receives lego magazine so let me know if Chad's picture gets printed, we'll be on the lookout! We just got Joel the Lego Mindstorms robot for his birthday and Scott is enjoying it almost as much as Joel!