Sunday, October 28, 2007

This Is The Best Day of My Life!

The title of this post is exactly what Chad said to me as I pulled both nachos and cinnamon buns out of the oven late this afternoon. I'm so happy I can make Chad so happy via his tummy. It was another lazy Sunday....we were recharging our batteries for an extremely busy week ahead. Lazy also means I don't really cook proper meals so it was a high calorie dinner. C'est la vie.

This week I tried a new recipe for cinnamon buns. Last week was Kori's bun dough in the breadmachine and today was a recipe from a website that was recommended to me. They are both good and I would not say one is better than the other.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Canadian Kristin said...

Apparently it's true, the way to this man's heart IS through his stomach! ;-)
The buns look yummy.....care to forward the recipe?!?!

Keri's Collage... said...

SUPERMOM!

cayman77 said...

Very amazing super rach! A way to a mans heart is def through his stomach!

Lovella ♥ said...

Rachel, the great thing about you loving to bake for your kids is that your home will be a favorite hangout in a few more years (if it isn't already). Even 20 years from now, it will keep them coming back. Three cheers for you.

The buns do look amazing.

Kerry said...

Can you send me your cinnamon bun recipe? They look amazingly yummy!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great how easy it can be to make a kid's whole day?

Fiona said...

I ditto the SUPERMOM comment and I, too, think you'll have the boys and their friends hanging out at your place quite often if you keep up the wonderful baking/cooking. Now I see why I'm still single ... I can't cook and if it really is true that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, you may be giving me cooking lessons soon, Rachel. :)

Kori's House said...

These buns look WAY better than the one at Panera!