Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Genetic Prototype

My first born! My goodness...I didn't know the definition of motherly love until I had this little gem 9.5 years ago. I can still remember the feeling of being head over heels in love with a baby! It was so wonderful. Now my baby is growing up and things are a-changing! Nathan is pretty much a perfect balance of my Friesen & Klassen genes. He loves to read as much as Chad loves his Lego. He has a wonderful green thumb in the garden and thinks that helping people is very satisfying. He's got a tender heart and cares deeply about people. One of Nathan's latest accomplishments that we are proud of is that he auditioned and received the role of a wise man in the Kids Town Christmas musical at church! We can't wait to see both boys in the show this year.
I am so blessed with my two sons.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

Oh the pride of a mom is a wonderful thing. I love the picture of the two boys walking together. It so reminds me of the size difference of our two at that age.
A wise man is a very important role, I do hope he has a lot of fun with it.

Colleen said...

He sounds like such a tenderheart. ♡

Anonymous said...

You are truly blessed to have 2 such wonderful sons.

Theresa said...

Both of your boys are so handsome and they sounds like great kids.

villagegirl said...

You do have wonderful boys! I love the picture of them. I hope my 2 will be like that one day. It's nice to have one tenderheart. I know that Ethan is not one of those. :) Maybe Owen?

Kori's House said...

Great Pictures Rach!
Love your thoughts on your boys, they make me smile :)