Saturday, January 26, 2008

Dinner Out

Did you know that if you sign up for the Black Angus newsletter online, you receive a coupon close to your birthday for a free steak dinner? Thankfully Kori did tip me off and I received my coupon last week. Of course we don't turn down free food of any kind so we made a little trip to Bellingham last night to partake in some delicous steak! The unfortunate part is that I have been experiencing a very awful toothache so chewing the food very carefully was the order of the night. Ugh...just get over a bladder infection and now my tooth feels like it's going to explode. If this is a taste of getting older then I'm very afraid!


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

yum!

Terry said...

You make a very colourful couple. What's with your tooth? Do you need to borrow my vice grip? (A handy tool for home dentistry)

Karis said...

Yummeee. I love steak!!! I just got some crowns put in so my teeth are really sensitive as well.....no steak for me for awhile!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a terrific date! I hope your tooth starts feeling better soon.

Lovella ♥ said...

sign me up I love steak.
Oh I feel for your toothache pain. I had quite a bit of restorative work done a few years back and wow, the tooth aches were awful. I really think that a toothache is nearly the most mind exploding pain. I hope you get relief soon.

sultana said...

Just like your other thing...been there done that.... ouchie......
Thank God for pain killers.

QuiltNut Creations said...

we used to go all the time with my parents when we were kids; food still looks good!

Kori's House said...

It was great going out with you guys... we need to do that more often!!
Friends make border lineups way more fun :)

Terry said...

I see Lovella has never has a kidney stone attack.