Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Hello 2008!

Annual Tradition....getting together with Kori, Roger, Keri & Dave for an evening of eating, visiting, games and whatever else we decide to do! Extra thankful that Kori was able to make it since the evil flu had been keeping her down for the past five days.



See, there she is in fine form dancing with her main squeeze.

The men all took a dip in the tub and we ladies decided it was much nicer indoors.

And wouldn't you know it? I had to also promise these kids a 'funny pose' so they would give me one decent picture!

So good-bye 2007! It was a good year....a fast one as they all seem to be. I am looking forward to a fitter and leaner 2008! Lofty goals to be sure. I am so happy to discover that I didn't gain any weight over the holidays. Maintenance is something to be really happy about after all the gluttony. I am positive that the weight-lifting Keith and I have been doing totally is the reason for it.
And a shout-out to my parents who are basking in the warmth of Southern California right now. If it tickles your fancy you can read about their holiday on my dad's blog. He's all about the laptop and free Wi-Fi!!!
Happy New Year to all my blogging friends!
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Theresa said...

Looks like a great night!
Happy New Year!

Theresa said...

Oh ya, love you silly pic idea! Gotta try that one some time!

Jenn said...

Happy New Year! Love the pics and wish I was there to gluttonize (?) with you!

Anonymous said...

Great looking party! And happy new year to you too!

Keri's Collage... said...

Thanks for having us over Rach!!
Happy New Year!!

Shawna said...

Happy New Year to you...looks like you rang it in with style - Have a great 2008!

Lovella ♥ said...

Oh it looks like you had a great time. Happy new year to you too Rachel . ..many blessings to you and your family.

Kori's House said...

Thanks for having us Rach... even if I was a sick party pooper :(

You were a wonderful hostess... good food and good fun!

Colleen said...

Awesome photos! You look like a fun posse to bring in the New Year. :D