Sunday, January 27, 2008

Working Hard!

Last night we did our weights a bit earlier than usual so we could all relax in the hot tub. Chad was very eager to join us! We do our routine three times a week and it consists of: crunches, lateral raises, side bends, wall squats, negative push-ups, overhead pull overs and bicep curls! I could never do it alone so I am very grateful Keith is my partner in all this. We crank up the '80's tunes on the computer and are done before we know it!


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chad told me all about it in Sunday school. Way to keep fit!

Keri's Collage... said...

Looks like fun :)

Anonymous said...

Exercise is always easier when you're doing it with someone else.

I'm curious as to how many reps and sets you do of each exercise.

Rachel said...

We do one set of each exercises.
Eights reps. The secret is that we do them super slow. For example, a bicep curl is 10 seconds up and 5 seconds down. Once that is too easy you just increase your weights.
The walls squats are now being held for 30 seconds...torture!!!

Terry said...

Where is #1 son in all this? Is he the photographer?

Colleen said...

Cute pictures!
And GOOD JOB! Good for you!

poof said...

Newly inspired.

ant

Fiona said...

Way to go! Hey, I think I saw you guys coming out of church yesterday, but realized too late that it was you. Sorry. Didn't mean to be a snob and not wave. :)

Lovella ♥ said...

well, the good news is that I picked up my dumb bells the other day, the bad news is that I put them back down. I know I really need to start the strength training too. I did a few really slow lifts and that was it.