Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Wrap Up

We had two wonderful Easter dinners this past weekend. Unfortunately on Sunday I wasn't feeling too well and didn't get any pictures of the kids with their Easter baskets or anything! I made up for it in spades by taking lots of photos yesterday at Keith's family Easter supper. This year us kids took over the kitchen to give Keith's mom a break. It was a fabulous dinner with great team effort.



It was beautiful last week when the sun came out. The back deck was actually quite warm and it was absolutely divine to sit back there an soak up the heat. Liam is quite entranced with being outside and will just sit and observe for as long as we keep him out there.


I've recently introduced Liam to teething biscuits. He's been in an awful mood lately due to teeth (my best guess) and this keeps him happy for a good 10 minutes at least! It's messy but to not hear him whinge for a while is worth it to me!





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cookies always cheer me up too. ;)

villagegirl said...

Indeed one must do what one must!
I agree with Sonya. Cookies are always good. Best they learn that young. :)

Keri's Collage... said...

It all looks wonderful...especially the sunshine!

Bring on the cookies!

cayman77 said...

what a cutie pie :)

Kerry said...

Looks like Keith's family loves little Liam...and that he enjoys the attention too.

Elma said...

I can't believe how much Liam has grown and really has developed his own "look"! So cute. Hope you are feeling better...