Monday, April 20, 2009

The Easy Party

Chad already started talking about what sort of birthday party he wanted way back in the beginnng of March. It changed from time to time but the idea he mentioned most often was a sleep over. I told him that was okay with me but it could be one friend only. Chad didn't hesitate to tell us that it would be his very best friend Justin. So.....Saturday came and Justin arrived to spend the night with Chad. They had a fabulous time!!!

Chad requested tacos for dinner. Easy.


Chad wanted ice cream cake for dessert. Easy.


Chad was thrilled with his gifts. Easy.

I tossed them in the hot tub with glow sticks (and Keith:)) before bed which made them very sleepy. Easy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it when kids make life easy. :)

villagegirl said...

Easy and party in the same sentence? Perfection. :)

Keri's Collage... said...

Sounds like the perfect party!

Kori's House said...

Easy and Pleasy :)

I'd say make it a tradition!!

Jenn said...

That's my theme for the year! Easy birthdays!

Anneliese said...

In some ways even middle boys are easier to please - not sure if my middle daughter would have been okay with just one friend. Happy belated birthday!

cayman77 said...

Looks wonderful & especially the glow sticks :)