Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Happenings

Here's a look at what's been going on the past week or so....


My Dad celebrated his birthday on April 1st. My mom had us over for a delicious dinner and scrumptious birthday cake.
We had a 'girls night'. So much fun chatting, laughing and eating. All of a sudden it was midnight and the night came to and end. We were just getting warmed up! I wish I had taken a shot of all the gals. Next time.
Liam had his 6 month portraits taken.
I got to see what it would be like to have two sets of twins AND Liam. The boys best friends who are the same age as them over for a few days. It was actually much easier that I expected and a good time was had by all.
All six of us manage to squish around our small kitchen table.
The boys enjoyed sharing their bedrooms. I expected them to fool around at night but they were all out like a light within minutes of setting down their heads.
And finally my 'ice cream' has been altered. I used to like Breyers. Have you noticed that the carton now says 'Frozen Dessert'? It's not ice cream anymore. It tastes bad too. I guess it's back to Birchwood Dairy ice cream for us!

7 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

Lots going on for sure!!

Yes..girls night was a lot of fun! It's funny how time flies when you're having fun!

Colleen said...

Frozen dessert? That's ... vague - which would explain the yucky taste. I'm wanting to take Mark to the Marble Slab Creamery. Have you been? I imagine you LOVING it.

villagegirl said...

Ugh. That's not good. I do not like fake ice cream. If and when I eat ice cream it had better be real and it had better be good!
Girl's night was so fun and ended too quickly. Next time we'll have to start earlier! :)
Looks like a busy but fun week so far!

Terry said...

I see I have become 'unmentionable'.
Dad

Anonymous said...

You've definitely been busy.

Your dad's birthday cake looks SO delicious.

Frozen dessert?! What's up with that? Why can't they just leave tasty things be?

Your girls night sounds like fun and might I add...I want that kitchen! :)

QuiltNut Creations said...

love Liam's pictures. the one of him in the chair is so adorable!

looks like you had a great week

Keri's Collage... said...

Oops! Happy Belated Birthday Mr. F!