Monday, December 06, 2010

He Doesn't Do Things Halfway!

After Kori posted her homemade caramel apples I had a craving! I bought all the ingredients and was planning to make some soon. Without speaking to Keith about it he had the same craving and bought some more ingredients on Friday. I would have been content to have apples just like this.....




.....oh but NO! Keith has to go full out and make them like this:



Great job Willy Wonka:) You certainly can do amazing things when you put your mind to it!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yowza! Way to go Keith!

Terry said...

Oh my! Those look sooo good.

Terry said...

And now I can say that they taste awesome!

white girl said...

Wow! Those look amazing!

Kori's House said...

Why didn't he put the caramel to the top?

Kerry said...

I'm drooling!!!

villagegirl said...

Wow! He should be working for RMCF! I could eat one right now. Yum!!

Canadian Kristin said...

Um, can you please hand those out if I come ring the doorbell??? Those look fabulous!