Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Celebrating

 
Rise and Shine!  An early morning shot of what 40 looks like, taken right before heading to church.
 
 
Keith and Nathan made me a very delicious chocolate carrot cake with chocolate cream cheese icing.  It was a splurge worth every calorie.  I also received some new earrings and the soundtrack to 'Les Miserables'. 
 
Later that afternoon, K & K showed up to present me with my own personal birthday stack!  What a treat.  Truly spoiled.  Each gift was simply perfect.
 
 
Spoiled silly!  Since Keith and I are going on a cruise in a few weeks, that is officially gift enough for me.  Loving all the extras though!
 
We then headed to Grouse Mountain for a snow shoe trek and fondue!  It was a lot of fun.
 It was a winter-wonderland!
 
 
 
 
It was a great day and I thank everyone for all the well wishes, gifts and cards! 

5 comments:

AF said...

Cool! Nice birthday outting.

Kerry said...

Sounds wonderful!

villagegirl said...

Still wish we could have been there. I hope I wake up to 40 looking as good as you do! :)

Anonymous said...

You make 40 look amazing!

Trace said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! :)