Sunday, July 15, 2007

Great Craic

Saturday night we had the priveledge of taking Darryl & Sinead out to dinner. It was technically to celebrate Sinead's recent degree in nursing but we also threw in Darryl's new job, Keith's new jeep, our new house, a few birthdays and any other major event over the past four years! We ate out at Paliotti's and ate some delicious Italian food. We also did some planning of our trip to Ireland in a few years to visit them! That was very fun and has gotten me pretty excited about finally getting over to see Ireland for myself.
Today we took a trip into Ikea to do something we had been putting off for too long. And that was getting the spare room to actually look like a spare room! Now I love it and may just move in myself!
before

after

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kimberley said...

Nice work Rachel! Looks good and I'm sure it feels good to have that room organized and clean.

Murray and Tracy said...

The room looks great. Now you will be having company from all over the world coming to stay with you guys.

Kori's House said...

Those are awesome pictures of you guys!!

Love the new spare room!

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures of you guys!
The room looks great too. Nicely done. :)

villagegirl said...

I agree with everyone - those are great pictures of both you couples and I love the room transformation. Might make a good getaway if it gets too hot again.