Thursday, July 19, 2007

Sleep Over


Ceara has a tradition of having a sleep over at her house everytime she comes to Canada. It always exciting for me to not be the only female in the house! She's such a gem and we had a great time. She's very imaginative and my boys did what ever she told them to do! They played candy shop, toy shop, school and dance competition. She's a born leader!

After all that playing they settled down with some popcorn to watch Narnia. After that I insisted they went to bed but Nathan and Ceara giggled and whispered in his room until past 11:30pm! Ah well....how can I complain since seeing her is such a treat.

Yum! We had pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream for breakfast. I love that Ceara has an excellent appetite...she kept up well with Nathan.

This morning we took a little field trip to the fire station. She wanted to see where Keith worked and to sit in a big ole fire truck. Looking good, Ceara!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: