Friday, December 05, 2008

10 Week Old Darling!

Liam becomes more delightful with each passing week. Sadly he is not sleeping through the night yet but has gone 5 hours between feeds some nights and this is good progress! He is very smiley and quite content when his tummy isn't bothering him. He's still spitting up a fair amount but we're getting use to it. C'est la vie!
Hanging with Grandad
Cuddling with Grandma

I cannot say enough good things about the relationship between these two. Nate has the most tender way with Liam and it's a beautiful thing to see!


Our cute little elf all ready for a night walk.

I tell Keith that this is a small taste of what it feels like to be pregnant :) A power walk with a 13 lbs bundle on your belly....makes him appreciate me!

9 comments:

Jenn said...

What a sweet heart! I love hearing about your boys with Liam. It's so crazy how your little surprise becomes such an important and amazing part of your family isn't it? I definitely experienced that with Abby and the boys...
I'll pray that he starts sleeping through the night soon. Our puppy has been sleeping 11pm to 7am now for a week! I guess puppy's are faster than babies ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh, Rachel! He is just too cute!!!!

Keri's Collage... said...

He is such a sweetie. I haven't seen him in so long!

Canadian Kristin said...

And do you make Keith chug a 2L of water before bundling babe into the Snugli.....really....for the "true experience"....then ask him to tie his shoes, then talk about waterfalls so he has to untie those shoes to get to the bathroom...... lol Now THAT would be a fun blog post!!!! [insert devilish grin] Sorry Keith! ;-)

Liam....you get cuter with each photo! Love those chubby cheeks!

villagegirl said...

I know I've said it before but he is utterly adorable!!
I always made Brent wear the snuggly too - my back was done with extra frontal weight.
Looks good on Keith. :)

Lovella ♥ said...

It's wonderful to see him growing so . . .cutely. . and I love the picture of him all snuggled up and ready for his walk.

Chastity said...

You guys are the cutest little family!

Colleen said...

Nate and Liam - that just melts my heart. How do you stand it?

AF said...

Ha! That's cute.