Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Some Holiday Highlights

I'm a bit behind in my holiday posts. I find that I take the same sort of pictures each year...just the faces get older!


Decorating gingerbread men. I cheated this year and bought a kit. It was fun and stress free! I did do a big batch of sugar cookies from scratch though for the hubby.



Snow for Christmas was wonderful and definitely an answer to prayers of little boys at my house!


Bonding with Grandad on Christmas Eve. I was sad that the service at church was cancelled due to the weather. That is my most favorite part of Christmas.
So cute I can barely stand it!

I love the awkward 'man-pass' of the baby in this picture!

Tradition to open gifts at my parents Christmas eve


I am told Chad is now a clone trooper. The Star Wars fan club goes strong with our boys.


My two fine 'big boys'!


Liam brought a lot of joy to us this Christmas.

Next post Christmas Day.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! The awkward man-pass totally cracked me up. Looks like you had a nice Christmas.

Terry said...

It's all coming back to me now. It was a great Christmas! And because Liam's mom was watching, it was a 'handoff' instead of an 'aerial pass'.

Stephanie said...

That Liam is toooooo cute!!!