Monday, January 26, 2009

4 Months Old Today

Our delightful little man is a whopping four months old now.

He celebrated this milestone by sleeping in his very own room last night. Yippee! To be honest, I don't know if he even realized it but I sure enjoyed having my bedroom to myself again. We set up his crib yesterday and he's doing a gradual entry program. Bassinette in the crib for a while and then directly in the crib. I need to go and buy a mattress pad and my mom is sewing me some sheets.
Now I can read before bed, turn the light on at night, be as noisy as I like in my ensuite and open up my drawers all the way to get my socks and undies. (his bassinette was in front of my dresser) Plus the room is much less cluttered now and somehow that just makes my day.


As of yesterday he decided he loves his rice cereal and now opens very wide when I get the spoon anywhere near his mouth and kicks his legs in anticipation before each taste. He's so much fun and we are just cherishing all these specials days as we realize they go by so fast!

10 comments:

Passionate Eater said...

Wow, how time flies! And I loved to read that he has now learned that rice cereal can be a tasty treat!

Kori's House said...

He just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
That last picture makes it look like he is balding :)

Anonymous said...

He continues to be the cutest baby EVER!

Keri's Collage... said...

Happy 4 month Birthday Liam!

Kerry said...

Four months already!! It goes so fast doesn't it? He is SO cute...and I love his room.

Canadian Kristin said...

Awwwww, so cute!

Liam must not be a climber, Connor would have figured out launching himself over the crib walls from his bassinette! lol

How lovely to get to have your very own personal space again!!!

Canadian Kristin said...

Oh right, just 4 months...teeny weenie still and not climbing or launching yet...hooray for you!! Are you sleeping more soundly now without his little breathing noises and lip smacking in your room?

villagegirl said...

Good job little Liam! His room looks very nice! It is nice to have one's space back again.
And of course he's just delicious as usual. :)

Anonymous said...

So cute...and I can't believe how quickly he is growing and becoming his own little person. His room looks really nice as well.

Fiona said...

must be so great to have your room back again. he is absolutely adorable!