Tuesday, January 27, 2009

About Me

I got this from a fellow blogger and figured why not! You're supposed to write down the first thing that comes to your mind.

I am...tired.
I think...a lot of silly thoughts.
I know...that I could be a better wife and mother
I want...to be a better wife and mother!
I have...too many lazy habits.
I wish...I knew what I wanted to do for a career.
I hate...unvacuumed carpets.
I miss...my life before baby (just the freedom).
I fear...flying.
I hear...the hum of the hard drive and the blessed quiet of children in bed.
I smell...chocolate icing on my breath from scraping out the cake pan.
I wonder...if my fillings are going to hurt tomorrow.
I regret...worrying about the future and not living in the moment.
I love...my life...thank you God!
I am not...going on my morning walk tomorrow due to snowy sidewalks.
I believe... in God.
I dance...very poorly and therefore I don't dance at all.
I sing...in my car, always.
I don't...like washing, blow drying and straightening my hair.
I win...when I hold my tongue in a disagreement.
I lose...when I let my anger get the best of me.
I dislike...tailgaters.
I never...want to see my children get hurt.
I listen...to my boys ask 'what's for a snack' every single day after school.
I am scared...of asserting myself.
I read...every night before I go to sleep.
I am happy...when my family is happy.
I notice...people...love to people watch.
I express...myself better in writing than in speech.
I talk...very kindly to anyone in customer service because I've been there.
I drive...a Jetta that wants a new home very badly.
I watch...Lost and am forever confused by the storylines.
I dream...of one day not having to budget our finances so closely.
I need...more self control in the eating department.
I haven't...dusted my baseboards for a long time.
I pick...really horrible honeydew melons....what's the trick?
I run...when someone is chasing me.
I suppose...I'll have to do the same things I did today again tomorrow.
I wear...cheap perfume that smells like suntan lotion.
I cry...every single time I watch TLC's A Baby Story.
I smile...just about everyday.
I own...my actions.
I make...really good cookies.

5 comments:

Kori's House said...

That's really cool!

Canadian Kristin said...

Well done! Thank you for sharing yourself with us so intimately and honestly!

villagegirl said...

Love it! I'll have to give it a whirl sometime.
Thanks for sharing.

Fiona said...

Those were great answers!

Jenn said...

Your quiz made me smile :) I love who you are, and you do express yourself well in writing. I wouldn't think of such clever answers...