Sunday, September 06, 2009

Want to Go for a Ride?

Many moons ago I was given this wonderful wagon as a baby gift for Nathan. Not precisely sure why I had kept it all these years but I am certainly glad I was so smart to do so :)
We gave Nate many rides in it. Nate gave Chad many rides in it. Now Nate and Chad are giving Liam many rides in it!

Liam might not look super comfortable but he fits in just perfectly!

Nate looks wildly excited to zoom Liam down the hallway.


Up and down they go until Nathan's back is sore! Sore back....hmmmm....is there a theme in our house this week?

Then it's Chad's turn.



Liam pays back in smiles and laughter! Let's go again brothers!

5 comments:

Terry said...

Kinda' looks like you on that tube. :)

Anonymous said...

That is just the sweetest thing. :)

Keri's Collage... said...

That last picture is the best! I love Liam's expression!

Keri's Collage... said...

...and what great brothers he has!

Fiona said...

So cute. I love how he's just sitting back and enjoying. :)