Sunday, January 24, 2010

One Wall To Go


I do believe this renovation would have been done this weekend if 'real life' hadn't of gotten in the way. Thursday and Friday Keith was home with Liam. Trying to do anything with the bathroom AND superivising Liam was most challenging. Keith at least purchased the tile, supplies and concrete board on Thursday. Friday we were most fortunate to have our friend Clayton come over and give Keith an all day tutorial on 'how to tile'. Two of the walls were done that day and looks fantastic! Saturday, Keith was on a course at work all day and today Keith is up in Whistler with Chad on a school ski program. I know it'll get all finished soon and cannot wait for my first soak in that lovely deep tub!
Oh and if you want to see what I was up to on Saturday night...link here.

4 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

Get the candles and bubbly ready!

Terry said...

It is looking pretty spiffy already!

Fiona said...

I've house sat at quite a few places and if there's anything I've learned, it's that if I ever build my own place, I'm getting a deeeeep tub as well. Can't stand when my belly sticks out above the suds. haha!

Anonymous said...

I just can't wait to see the finished product. It's looking really nice!