Sunday, January 31, 2010

A Great Saturday Night

My girls took me out last night for a very tasty sushi supper and a movie in honour of my upcoming birthday! It was a really nice treat to get out with them as we don't do it very often.
Slurping our Sunomono salad...yum!
I chose dinner box 'B'. It did not disappoint!
Killing time between dinner and the movie at McD's with sundaes!

We saw 'Leap Year'. It was cute and I sure enjoyed all the Irish accents and familiar Irish scenery!

Aside from my coughing, we had a good visit and some good laughs. Thank you to you both....I really appreciated it!

7 comments:

villagegirl said...

Oh I love dinner box B!
What a nice b-day treat! I'm going to see Leap Year tonight.
It's good to have good girl friends. :)

Kerry said...

Sounds like a great night. I'm looking forward to seeing that movie.

Terry said...

Another weekend, another party. How come I wasn't invited? :)

Anonymous said...

What a perfect way to celebrate your birthday. :)

Fiona said...

Wow, that's a really nice looking McDonald's. Must've been redone.

I KNEW you'd love Leap Year and everything Irish about it. :)

Great night out with your girls.

Keri's Collage... said...

Fun night, but we will have to go out again when you feeling better!

cayman77 said...

ok yummy!!!! Leap year was awesome!