Monday, April 26, 2010

Liam's Sunny Sunday Afternoon

Oh...thanks mum for the raisins. I love snacks.

I love them so much that now I am going to dump all my raisins on the patio! Then I will eat them off the patio.

Then I will go bother my father as he is trying to do a project with the gate. I love taking lids off markers.
I'm also pretty sure my dad needs help with the hammering. Yes, this is exactly how it's done.



And now I will fuss and cry because my mom's fancy reclining sun lounger has me at an angle that is most distressing. Wah wah wah....here I cry while my mother takes pictures.


And that was about 10 minutes of Liam's sunny Sunday afternoon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could Liam be any cuter? I don't think so. :)

Kerry said...

He's so cute...and so busy. :) Somedays I wish Joaquin would just sit still for a half hour...but no such luck.

villagegirl said...

hee hee...he's too cute! Even the crying is cute! Although I wasn't there to listen to it. Funny little monkey.

Colleen said...

Sounds busy. And ditto to everyone - he is c.u.t.e. - no way else to say it. :)

Anneliese said...

I like this post.