Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nine

Chad had his best friend overnight for his birthday. Since we had church first thing there wasn't time for pancakes or waffles so I treated them to 'junk food' cereal. It was a hit!
They've been friends since they were born....I hope they always stay close.


Lego...always a hit with Chad. He plays with Lego daily. No exaggeration.

And a very cool book all about Lego and it's history. He poured over it all day.




Nine candles this year. Bye bye booster seat in the car. Stupid car seat laws (ooops, did I just say that?!).




Chad's big surprise was going that afternoon to see the Harlem Globetrotters. I'm not sure exactly that he was thrilled once we got to the areana but after he understood what it was all about I could see he was really enjoying himself.


These guys are hilarious and very talented at what they do. It was my first time seeing them.




Yep....birthdays are done now for a bit. Keith's at the end of the month and then Liam's after summer. Time goes too fast!

4 comments:

Keri's Collage... said...

Sounds like a great birthday to me!
Happy Birthday Chad!

Kerry said...

Happy Birthday Chad!!

Terry said...

Tonight will be anticlimactic.

Beth said...

How fun! Growing up, my mom would let us choose a birthday cereal every year...so everyone looked forward to birthdays because that's the only time we got junk food cereal!