Sunday, September 18, 2011

Blogging Backlog

Well, I have plenty of blogging material but cannot post photos until I get a new computer so it'll have to wait.
I'm reading your blogs as I can, but until we decide on a new system my blog will be pretty quiet.
We are going back and forth on a laptop versus a desktop computer. The more we shop and research, the more confused we get.
We really weren't expecting this and there are many other things that need our attention right now so I'm hoping we'll sort it out soon but I'm not holding my breath!

5 comments:

Trace said...

Good luck in your search!! :)

villagegirl said...

Any decision yet?
That's a hard one. I've never had a lap top so I can't compare. We have a PC and a net book and we've been happy with both! At least prices have come down a bit so they are not as hugely expensive as they used to be.

Rachel said...

I believe we are going to go with a PC. There is a good deal at Costco right now.
I hear they last a bit longer than lap tops so....we'll try that option.
Now just finding time to go and purchase it and set it up!

villagegirl said...

Order it online and you'll have it delivered to your house! :)
I know, it's so time consuming to look and try to make an informed decision. And then to get it all set up. If only you could just snap your fingers...!

Jenn said...

Don't know if you've bought already...but we buy Macs and we bought a desk top a couple of years ago, and then shortly wished we'd got a lap top. It's just so nice to do stuff sitting wherever we want and you can do work on it in coffee shops etc. We have a lap top now as well and I love it!