Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happily Back Online

I'm happy, so very happy to have a computer again. The mystery remains as to why my 2 year old laptop died and my husband's 10 year old PC still chugs away. But I cannot dwell too long on this matter or my blood pressure goes way up.
We've been busy! While Nate is at rehearsal for A.C.T. each week, my boys are in the local pool. Chad is taking his level 3 lessons and Liam is taking his very first set of lessons with dad. He's fearless in that water and I'm so pleased with his progress. He looks forward to Saturdays very much!
One of the most amusing aspects is watching all the dads with their tots playing certain games where they all hold hands in a circle and sing and go around and around. That my friends, is true love for your kids. Those men would do that for no other...I'm sure of it!

3 comments:

Terry said...

It's good to have you back. Great shots of Keith and Liam at swimming lessons. Those macho dads are just little kids in big bodies. I know, I'm still one myself.

Trace said...

Enjoy your new computer! :) It looks like he does love it! :)

villagegirl said...

Glad you're back!
Yep, you're right dad's will do anything...for their own children. :)