Thursday, September 29, 2011

Lavished Upon

I got spoiled for my anniversary. Keith says the computer wasn't a gift but to me it was! He also bought me an external hard drive so now I can back things up regularly and not be devasted when things go crash.



I woke up to these gorgeous red roses on my dresser on my anniversary!


And we also had a spectacular dinner on the eve of our anniversary at Restaurant 62. Have you ever eaten there? It's not cheap but the food is very fresh and very well presented and simply delicious. We started with some cocktails, bread with fresh hummus and lovely potatoe & onion soup. For our entrees I had seared chicken over pasta with bacon and sundried tomatoes and Keith had seared rock fish with crab and a little ramekin of baked pasta with tomatoes. It was soooo good but sadly we didn't have room for dessert. The options looked delicious but we just could not manage it. While we were there, the network 'TLC' was filming an episode for a new reality dating show to be aired Dec 4th. It certainly gave us something to gawk at between courses :)
The finale of our anniversary celebrations will come in November when we will escape to Harrison Hot Springs for two nights. We cannot wait!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a spectacular anniversary! You are truly blessed.

Trace said...

That does sound like a pretty wonderful anniversary! I am cursed when it comes to EHD's! I had 2 crash on me in 1 night. I am currently on my 4th EHD. I now have everything backed up on 2 pc's, an EHD and at my Mum's! LOL

QuiltNut Creations said...

Love Restaurant 62! Sounds like a fabulous anniversary.

sultana said...

Who can beat that ? You are one lucky girl !