Friday, November 23, 2012

A New Way to Read

It's been a while since I received my new Kobo but I am now just reading my first book with it.  Nathan had to load it for me since I am becoming technologically lame in my advanced age.  It's different to read on a screen and I am not quite ready to say if I love it or not just yet.  One thing that I know I do love is reading with it in bed.  No heavy book to prop up....very handy!
Now I need to get back to reading as it's a borrowed book and time is running out.

3 comments:

Terry said...

I loved my Kindle from day 1. I've read 38 books on it in one year, including the entire Bible.

villagegirl said...

I was very interested in hearing whether it was love at first read or not. I like the idea of it and heard it's great for travelling with but I do like the feel of a book in hand. I'm a paper gal.
But the reading in bed bit...that's sounds pretty good!

QuiltNut Creations said...

I still go back and forth between my Kobo and the used book store. So much so that I bought a book at each place ;)

I will say that I loved going away and packing only my Kobo and not a stack of books!