Monday, November 19, 2012

Life Changing

As you probably know my longest and most bestest friends are Keri and Kori.  We have been fast friends since we were 13 years old.  I know them very well.  I know their family very well.  As a teen I ate at their dinner table, slept over at their house and went on numerous adventures with them.  They are the closest things I have to sisters.
My friends are hurting right now.  Their older sister Kristin is battling cancer and has a very big surgery coming up on Wednesday to remove her kidney. 
Could you please remember her in prayer?  She needs lots of prayer, her husband, four children and entire family need to be covered in peace as they begin this overwhelming journey.

Thank you.

Kristin is a self confessed 'word' girl and you can follow her thoughts, feelings and progress on her personal blog.

http://canadiankristinconnected.blogspot.ca/

4 comments:

Kerry said...

We'll be praying!!

Kori's House said...

Thank-you Rachel. Thank-you for your friendship and for being here for us during this time. It's so overwhelming. Thankfully we serve a mighty God who is walking with us through this process.
Thank-you to you and your family and friends for joining our family is we pray for healing and miracles and boldness in our Faith!
Love you!

Anonymous said...

The 3 K's and their families are never far from my thoughts and prayers.

Jenn said...

Sorry to hear this Rachel. I'll be praying for her...